5. When do you put your decorations up? early December I guess
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Cesar’s salad and Turkey!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: waiting impatiently for the gifts, and extended family gatherings.
8. How and When did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth? Is there any truth about Santa I haven’t heard?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yeah, we just can’t wait. and it’s fun to do that when the whole family is together.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? colored ligths and Christmas ornaments are pretty much it.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it!!! (I guess) I want a white Christmas, since I’ve never had/seen one
12. Can you ice skate? hmmm…i dunno, never tried.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? letme see….oh i know! Last year! I bought myself GorDell (my laptop) and it was like the most awesome xmas gift I was so excited when it came walking down the door….well, when they handed it to me lol. (LOVE U GORDELL)
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? catching up on sleep, spending time at home, reading tons, and doing something totally different from what I do all year long, which is work!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I like pretty much everything you’d give me, except for the Fruit Cake.I’ll pass on that, oh! and chocolate covered cherry (hate it)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Sitting together with my extended family to eat and give thanks for the year. We get all dressed up that evening so it’s fun, and watch a movie.
17. What tops your tree? a star, maybe?
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I love both
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Jingle bell rock, all i want for christmas is you, etc….
20. Candy Canes? they’re sweet!!!
21. Do you mail cards? uh. there’s email, if you ask me.